i’m a failure
i hate how fucking ignorant some people are.
i see a HUGE difference when i’m off my meds. depression is not imaginary, it’s a chemical imbalance. when will people start understanding that?
Leave my friend the fuck alone. It isn’t a fucking life choice. No one CHOOSES to wake up every fucking day wanting to die or never do anything ever again. Fuck off and go do your god damn research before you start preaching BULLSHIT.
heehee thanks love. this actually wasn’t my ask. it was something i saw on someone else’s blog. i should’ve clarified :p
but i just had to say something, even if he/she will never read it. people are so fucking stupid and it’s depressing
I realized that belatedly, but it pissed me off so bad that I didn’t edit it (:
Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- A friend: my blog.
In the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible love.
In the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invincible smile.
In the midst of chaos, I found there was, within me, an invincible calm.
I realized, through it all, that…
In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.